Natalie is originally from Burlington and now lives in Flamborough with her husband and their two children. She is fluent in English and French.
Her model of care is centered around her values of community, connection and authenticity. Her commitment to her clients is reflected in the rapport that she builds right from the start. Families that work with Natalie will receive a model of care that they won’t find anywhere else.
She has created a revolutionary approach to doula and family coaching. She teaches her clients what she has learned in her 10+ years of working with families. Mothers that work with Natalie see some of these results after 3 months:
- Shorter labour and birth
- Confidence and assurance going into their birth
- Maximize sleep and decrease sleep deprivation
- Higher breastfeeding success rate
- Healthy balance of work, family and self-care
- Schedule that meets your needs
- Decreased risk of postpartum depression
- Understanding warning signs of postpartum mood disorders
- Confidence in adjusting to life with baby/babies
Her training and experience include: birth, infant care, postnatal support, sibling integration, bereavement and trauma. She believes that every individual should have a safe space while transitioning into the parenting role whether they’re trying to conceive, pregnant or are have just brought their baby home. As a Family Transition Coach, she is there to support, help and empower you. She is there to encourage you to follow your heart.