Natalie is originally from Burlington and now lives in Guelph with her husband and their two children. She helps mothers figure out their parenting style so that they can be confident in birth, postpartum and beyond!
Her model of care is centered around her values of community, connection and compassion. Her commitment to her clients is reflected in the rapport that she builds right from the start. Families that work with Natalie will receive a model of care that they won’t find anywhere else.
She has created a revolutionary approach to the family support industry. She teaches her clients what she has learned in her 10+ years of working with families. Her training and experience include: birth, infant care, postnatal support, sibling integration, family relationships, bereavement and trauma. She believes that every individual should have a safe space whether they’re trying to conceive, are pregnant, postpartum or are struggling in their family situation.
Birth and Postpartum
Mothers that work with Natalie see some of these results after 3 months:
- Shorter labour and birth
- Confidence and assurance going into their birth
- Maximize sleep and decrease sleep deprivation
- Higher breastfeeding success rate
- Healthy balance of work, family and self-care
- Schedule that meets your needs
- Decreased risk of postpartum depression
- Understanding warning signs of postpartum mood disorders
- Confidence in adjusting to life with baby/babies
Family Foundations Program
Being a mom is exhausting! You may be juggling your job, your spouse, your baby, your toddler and your teenagers! Plus all the other stuff! Stress, burnout and anxiety are your constant companions. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Natalie offers hope and change to mothers in simple, realistic and effective steps! After completing her 12-week Family Foundations Program, you will see some of the following results:
- Improved sleep
- Reduced burnout + stress
- Confidence in parenting choices
- Easily build self care into your life
- Build a schedule that works for you
- Know how to balance work + spouse + children + self care
- Build a strong family foundation
- Apply skills learned to any future challenge!
Click here for a video about my Family Foundations program!
For those wishing to have in-home visits, Natalie offers this option to mothers residing in Halton, Hamilton, Cambridge, Wellington County and Kitchener-Waterloo. These visits are ideal for mothers needing additional coaching support or for mothers who need help with their babies.
As a Family Transition Coach, Natalie is here to support, help and empower you. She is here to encourage you to follow your heart.